- largest life insurer
- claims paid in 2015
FutureWise Life Insurance cover by Macquarie provides a lump sum benefit to your estate or beneficiaries should you pass away or be diagnosed with a terminal illness with less than 12 months to live.
As well as the lump sum payment, there are a number of other features in the plan, including:
- Funeral Advancement benefit: Advances a portion of your Life Insurance sum insured to cover immediate expenses that occur after the death of the insured person.
- Financial Planning benefit: Reimburses up to $1,000 to a qualified financial adviser to help prepare a financial plan for the benefit received.
- Indexation increases: Increases the sum insured each year by 3% or the Consumer Price Index, whichever is greater, so your cover amount aligns with inflation.
- Future increases: This benefit allows your existing cover to be increased without further medical underwriting after experiencing a significant life event, such as the birth of a child.
- No expiry age: The Macquarie Life cover policy doesn’t have an expiry age.
There are also a range of benefits that are available at an additional cost, including:
- Premium Waiver option: This benefit allows you to waive the premium and policy fee when you experience a certain event, such as becoming significantly disabled.
- Business increase option: This benefit allows you to increase your existing cover without completing further medical applications after experiencing a certain business event, which is nominated at the time of application.