Promotion Terms and Conditions
This competition is authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/04356 and under ACT Permit No. ACT TP 16/01083. These permits cover the prize draw amount of $4,000, which will be offered as a $4,000 Visa Prepaid Gift Card.
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions of entry.
2. The promoter is Lifebroker Pty Limited ACN 115 153 243 AFSL 4000209 (“Promoter”) Level 6, 390, La Trobe Street VIC 3000, telephone (03) 9823 2100.
3. The competition commences at 12:00am (AEST) on 7 June 2016 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on 7 July 2016 (promotional period). The Winner/s will be notified via email and by telephone. The winner’s name and locality will be published on www.lifebroker.com.au on 17 July 2016. All reasonable steps to notify the winner of the results of the promotion will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The competition is only open to persons over 18 years of age who reside in and are permanently located in Australia (“Eligible Person”). Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its related entities and its agencies associated with this competition are ineligible.
5. Any costs associated with accessing the survey is the Eligible Person’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Person for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Entrants must (during the promotional Period) complete the following:
- a) visit https://www.lifebroker.com.au/comparison (Promotional Website)
- b) Click “Compare” for either a life insurance or income protection comparison, and fully and correctly complete the online form in the manner required, including providing the Entrant’s full name, current and valid email address and contact telephone number;
- c) tick the check box to opt-in to enter the promotion; and
- d) receive any one (1) new life, income protection, trauma, or total permanent disability insurance quote via the Promotional Website, (each, an Eligible Quote).
7. Entrants will automatically be awarded a maximum of: one (1) entry into the draw for an Eligible Quote obtained in accordance with Condition 3; there is a limit of one entry per person permitted. Any subsequent entries after the maximum number of valid entries is received will be deemed invalid.
8. When applicable, any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Website, remain an Entrant’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service provider used. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the Promotional Website by an Entrant will deem an entry invalid.
9. When applicable, any costs associated with calls from public telephones or mobiles may incur an additional charge. The charges for all telephone call entry services (if applicable) will appear on an Entrant’s next telephone or mobile phone bill. All queries relating to mobile and telephone bills should be directed to an Entrant’s mobile or telephone carrier.
10. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period.
11. The first eligible entry randomly drawn from all entries received during the Promotional Period will win $4,000 in the form of a Visa Prepaid Gift Card. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for variation in prize value. No payment is required to enter into the prize draw. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond The Promoter’s control, The Promoter may substitute a prize which in The Promoter’s sole opinion is of equal or greater value.
12. The prize must be taken by the winner as offered in full.
13. The winner must be an Eligible Person at the time of the draw.
14. No responsibility is accepted by The Promoter for late, lost or misdirected entries.
15. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of The Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various lottery departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
16. The Promoter may conduct a further draw at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary on 13 October 2016 in order to distribute the prize if unclaimed by that date, subject to any written directions given under applicable State or Territory legislation. In the event of any winner in the unclaimed prize draw, the winner will be notified in writing and the name and locality of the winner will be published on www.lifebroker.com.au by 17 October 2016. All reasonable steps to notify the winner (if any) of the results of the promotion will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Any ruling on matters throughout the competition made by The Promoter is final and binding.
18. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect, special or consequential loss), as a result of the Promotion or taking of the prize, and excludes all liability (including negligence) whatsoever except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant will not be eligible to participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that The Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to lottery departments and winner’s name published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to The Promoter at the address set out above.
20. A person can enter the competition by completing the online survey and submitting it by the date. Any Eligible Person who completes this survey conducted by The Promoter by the stated date will have their name entered into the competition.
Disclaimer: Visa is in no way affiliated with this competition or the promoter.