About the Lifebroker 10% Rebate
Lifebroker is offering a 10% rebate to new customers who purchase a new policy only under these terms of offer. Lifebroker Pty Ltd, ACN 115 153 243, AFSL 400209. The following terms and conditions apply to the 10% rebate.
1. HOW THE 10% REBATE OFFER WORKS
- The 10% rebate is available for Lifebroker customers who received the promotional email and mentioned the email to their Lifebroker agent, when purchasing the product.
- The 10% rebate commences from 00:01AM (AEDT) 26 September 2016 and concludes on the 31 October 2016 at 11:59PM (AEDT) (the “Offer Period”).
- Eligible customers will receive a 10% rebate (“the Gift”) after having held the policy in force for one year.
- To receive the Gift, the customer must take out an eligible policy before 11:59PM (AEDT) 31 October 2016.
- This offer is made solely by Lifebroker. The insurer issuing the insurance policy is not responsible for any aspect of this 10% rebate.
- The Offer Period may be extended by Lifebroker, in which case, a new or revised set of terms and conditions will be published on the website www.lifebroker.com.au.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Lifebroker reserves the right to revoke this offer at any time.
2. OFFER ELIGIBILITY
- Australian residents who are eligible to take out and have been accepted under an eligible new policy purchased through Lifebroker for themselves and/or another eligible adult are eligible for this offer.
- To be eligible to receive the Gift the person must have held an eligible policy for 12 consecutive months and paid the relevant premiums in full for those 12 months.
- Employees of Lifebroker and their immediate families, the insurers, agencies, companies and related corporate bodies associated with the 10% rebate are eligible to enter by complying with these terms and conditions.
- Lifebroker accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected 10% rebate enquiries, including enquiries not received by Lifebroker or delays in the delivery of enquiries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Incomplete, non-genuine and incomprehensible enquiries will be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Lifebroker and ineligible for the 10% rebate.
- The 10% rebate is not open to existing Lifebroker customers.
- Participating products include Life Insurance, Income Protection, Trauma Insurance and Total and Permanent Disability Insurance only.
3. OFFER REDEMPTION
- Having qualified for the 10% rebate as set out in Part 2, the primary Policy Owner of each new policy issued with a Policy Commencement Date during the Offer Period will receive the 10% rebate within 30 days of the one year anniversary date of the policy.
- The “Policy Commencement Date” is the date cover commences under a policy as specified in the Policy Schedule sent to the primary Policy Owner as proof of the contract of insurance.
4. FULFILMENT DETAILS
- If, for any reason out of Lifebroker’s control, the Gift becomes unavailable, another gift of similar value will be awarded in lieu.
- In the event that a Gift recipient does not accept delivery of their Gift in accordance with any conditions of delivery notified to them at the time of redemption then the Gift will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
- Lifebroker takes no responsibility for the Gift being damaged, lost, stolen or misdirected in transit.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- The value of the 10% rebate Gift will be an amount equal to 10% of the total premiums paid during the 12 month period starting from the Policy Commencement Date. The 10% rebate is not a refund of premiums paid by the Policy Owner to the insurer. The 10% rebate is payable to the Policy Owner by Lifebroker and not the issuer of the product.
- Lifebroker reserves the right to request recipients of the 10% rebate to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated delivery address and/or proof of offer eligibility in order to claim the Gift. Proof of identification, residency and eligibility considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Lifebroker. In the event that suitable proof cannot be provided, the Gift will be forfeited in whole and no substitute offer will be made.
- Lifebroker reserves the right to disqualify anyone who tampers with the offer eligibility process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in Lifebroker’s opinion, engaged in conduct in entering the 10% rebate which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of Lifebroker.
- If, for any reason, this 10% rebate is not capable of running as planned, including due to computer technical failures; fraud; delays in fulfilling material obligations where such delay is due to industrial action, fire, flood, war, public disaster, delay in transportation; or other causes beyond the control of Lifebroker, which affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, Lifebroker reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the 10% rebate to the extent permissible by law.
- Lifebroker may cancel the 10% rebate at any time.
- Lifebroker reserves the right to change or substitute the 10% rebate or any part of the 10% rebate at any time.
These terms and conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia.