About the Lifebroker $100 eftpos gift card offer
Lifebroker is offering a $100 eftpos gift card offer to new customers who purchase a new policy only under these terms of offer. Lifebroker Pty Ltd, ACN 115 153 243, AFSL 400209. The following terms and conditions apply to the $100 eftpos gift card offer.
HOW THE $100 EFTPOS GIFT CARD OFFER WORKS
- The $100 eftpos gift card offer is available for new eligible Lifebroker customers who received the promotional email and mentioned the email to their Lifebroker agent when purchasing one or more policies with a minimum total premium of $1000.
- Eligible Customers will be entitled to only one $100 eftpos gift card ("the Gift").
- The $100 eftpos gift card offer commences from 20 September 2017 at 00.01AM (AEST) and concludes on 31 October 2017 at 23.59PM (AEST) (the “Offer Period”).
- Eligible customers will receive a $100 eftpos gift card (“the Offer”) after having held a new policy (or multiple policies) in force for three months (90 days). Only one $100 eftpos gift card per customer irrespective of number of policies purchased. If there are two people named on one policy only the primary policy holder is eligible to receive the gift.
- To receive a Gift, the customer must be issued with a policy before 30 November 2017.
- This offer is made solely by Lifebroker. The insurer issuing the insurance policy is not responsible for any aspect of this offer.
- The Offer Period may be extended by Lifebroker, in which case, a new or revised set of terms and conditions will be published on the website www.lifebroker.com.au/legal/offer-terms-and-conditions-updated.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Lifebroker reserves the right to revoke this offer at any time.
- Australian residents who are eligible to take out and be covered under a new policy purchased through Lifebroker for themselves and/or another eligible adult are eligible for this offer.
- To be eligible to receive the Gift the person must have held the policy for 3 consecutive months and paid the relevant premiums in full for those 3 months.
- Employees and their immediate families of Lifebroker, the insurers, agencies, companies and related bodies corporate associated with the Offer are eligible to enter by complying with these terms and conditions.
- Lifebroker accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected Offer enquiries, including enquiries not received by Lifebroker or delays in the delivery of enquiries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Incomplete, non-genuine and incomprehensible enquiries will be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Lifebroker and ineligible for the Offer.
- The Offer is not open to existing Lifebroker customers.
- Participating products include Life Insurance, Income Protection, Trauma Insurance and Total and Permanent Disability Insurance only.
- Having qualified for the Offer as set out in Part 2, the primary Policy Owner of each new policy issued with a Policy Commencement Date during the Offer Period will receive the Offer within 30 days after having held the policy in force for three months (90 days) and paid all associated premiums in full.
- The “Policy Commencement Date” is the date cover commences under a policy as specified in the Policy Schedule sent to the primary Policy Owner as proof of the contract of insurance.
- If, for any reason out of Lifebroker’s control, the Gift becomes unavailable, another gift of similar value will be awarded in lieu.
- In the event that a Gift recipient does not accept delivery of their Gift in accordance with any conditions of delivery notified to them at the time of redemption then the Gift will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu. The gift cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Lifebroker takes no responsibility for the Gift being damaged, lost, stolen or misdirected in transit.
- Delivery of the gift to the nominated postal address can take up to 28 days from the time of the Offer" (or whenever it becomes eligible).
- The value of the Offer Gift will be an amount equal to $100. The Offer is not a refund of premiums paid by the Policy Owner to the insurer. The Offer is payable to the Policy Owner by Lifebroker and not the issuer of the product.
- Lifebroker reserves the right to request recipients of the Offer to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated delivery address and/or proof of offer eligibility in order to claim the Gift. Proof of identification, residency and eligibility considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Lifebroker. In the event that suitable proof cannot be provided, the Gift will be forfeited in whole and no substitute offer will be made.
- Lifebroker reserves the right to disqualify anyone who tampers with the offer eligibility process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in Lifebroker’s opinion, engaged in conduct in entering the Offer which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of Lifebroker.
- If, for any reason, this Offer is not capable of running as planned, including due to computer technical failures; fraud; delays in fulfilling material obligations where such delay is due to industrial action, fire, flood, war, public disaster, delay in transportation; or other causes beyond the control of Lifebroker, which affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, Lifebroker reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Offer to the extent permissible by law.
- Lifebroker may cancel the Offer at any time.
- Lifebroker reserves the right to change or substitute the Offer or any part of the Offer at any time.
These terms and conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with the law of Victoria, Australia.