Asteron Income Protection Insurance
- largest life insurer
- claims paid in 2015
Income protection cover from Asteron pays a monthly benefit of up to 75% of your income if you become unable to work due to injury or illness for an extended period of time.
Income Protection can cover expenses such as mortgage or rental payments, your bills and the everyday costs of living so you can focus on your recovery.
Asteron offers three Income Protection products:
- Income Protection Plus Cover: the most comprehensive Income Protection product in Asteron’s range.
- Income Protection Cover: this is Asteron’s standard cover option.
- Income Protection - Accident Only Cover: this basic cover option, only covering accidental injuries.
Built-in benefits for standard cover
- Pregnancy premium waiver benefit, where the premiums are waived for 6 months for women who are pregnant.
- Built-in claims indexation, ensuring that your benefit increases with inflation.
- Worldwide Cover.
- Rehabilitation Benefit of up to 12 times your total monthly benefit for agreed retraining programs.
- Booster option allows you to increase your Income Protection payments by one third at claim time for the first three months, if your cover is not held through super.
- SuperSaver Option that allows you to insure up to 80% of your income.