OnePath - Life Insurance & Income Protection
- 5th largest life insurer
- $865m+ claims paid in 2016
OnePath is a part of the ANZ Bank Group and has been helping Australians grow and protect their wealth for over 130 years, previously as Mercantile Mutual and more recently as ING Australia.
ANZ is a leading global and Australian bank with operations in more than 32 countries including Australia and New Zealand. ANZ provides products to more than 8 million retail customers worldwide, and employs over 48,000 people.
In 2013, OnePath paid more than $622 million in claims to 10,861 people and their families, providing them with financial support when they needed it most.
- Income Protection: Providing you with up to 75% of your income if you become ill or injured for an extended period of time.
- TPD (Total and Permanent Disability) Cover: Available as a part of a package or stand-alone product, TPD provides you with financial support if you’re become totally and permanently disabled and unable to work again.
- Trauma Cover: OnePath offers two levels of Trauma cover, Comprehensive or Premier, providing a lump sum payment for a range of covered medical events.
- Life Insurance: Life cover can help provide you and your family with financial security if you pass away or are diagnosed with a terminal illness.
OnePath’s is also affiliated with the Qantas Frequent Flyer club. For every $1 in premiums you pay as a frequent flyer members, you will receive one frequent flyer point.
To learn more about OnePath and its products, read the Product Disclosure Statement or you can start a comparison online.