OnePath OneCare Life Cover
- 5th largest life insurer
- $865m+ claims paid in 2016
OneCare Life Cover provides a lump sum payment if you pass away or become terminally ill, with only 12 months to live, helping financially protect your loved ones for the future.
- You must be between the ages of 15 and 75 to apply for a policy.
- There is no limit on how much you can insure, but you must apply for at least $50,000 in cover.
Some of the benefits offered by OneCare Life Cover include:
- Advance Assistance Benefit: If you are covered for more than $25,000, OnePath will provide and advance payment of $25,000 to help with the immediate costs experienced by your family after you pass away.
- Financial Advice Benefit: This benefit provides up to $2,000 for the preparation of financial plan by a financial adviser to help you manage the benefit payment received.
- Orphan Benefit: If both you and your spouse suffer an accidental death in the same incident, your dependent children will receive an additional benefit.
- Grief Counselling: Offers your immediate family members counselling support in the event of a claim.
If you get OneCare Life Insurance with another OnePath product, you may also be eligible to receive a discount on your premiums and even further discounts if your family or business partners also get policies with OnePath. To learn more, speak to a Lifebroker Consultant.