- 3rd largest life insurer
- $796m claims paid in 2022
About AIA Australia
AIA Australia is a leading life insurance specialist with over 50 years’ experience. With a unique customer value proposition focused on life, health and wellbeing, AIA Australia’s purpose is to make a difference in people’s lives.
AIA Australia offers a range of products that protect and enhance the lives of more than 5.7 million Australians. AIA Australia’s vision is to embrace shared value in championing Australia and New Zealand to be the healthiest and most protected nations in the world. With AIA Vitality – the world’s leading science-based health and wellbeing program – AIA Australia helps members to live healthier, longer, better lives.
AIA Australia offers:
- Life Cover: Helps protect your family when you pass away; it can offer support for your loved ones by covering living expenses and debts, such as mortgage repayments.
- Crisis Recovery: Helps support you and your family when recovering from a crisis or medical event such as cancer, heart attack or stroke.
- Income Protection: Provides vital support if you become injured or ill and unable to work for an extended period of time.
- Business Expenses: Provides protection for self-employed people who need to ensure that the fixed expenses of their business will continue to be covered if they cannot work for an extended period of time after becoming ill or injured.
- AIA Vitality: A personalised, science-backed health and wellbeing program that supports you everyday to make healthier lifestyle choices. The program incentivises you to move more, eat well and complete regular health checks.
To learn more about AIA Australia and its products, read the AIA Australia Product Disclosure Statement.