OnePath OneCare Trauma Insurance Cover
- 4th largest life insurer
- $980m claims paid in 1 July 2017 - 30 June 2018
OneCare Trauma Cover from OnePath provides peace of that your family will be financially protected if a significant medical event strikes.
OneCare Trauma cover provides a lump sum payment if you are diagnosed with one of the listed conditions, such as a heart attack, stroke or cancer, so you can concentrate on your recovery without the burden of financial stress.
- You must be between the ages of 15 and 65 to apply for trauma cover, or younger than 60 years to select a level premium structure.
- You can select a cover amount between $50,000 and $2 million.
- Trauma Comprehensive is OnePath’s more cost effective option and covers 44 conditions for the full sum insured, including stroke, heart attacks and severe burns, as well as three conditions for a partial payment.
- Trauma Premier includes the 44 conditions covered under the Comprehensive policy as well as more than a dozen extra conditions for partial payments, including Melanoma, limited burns and partial blindness or deafness.
- Further options are available at an additional cost, such as protection for pregnancy complications, and an option to waive your premiums if you are temporarily disabled.