TAL Accelerated Protection Life Insurance Quotes
- 1 largest life insurer
- $1b+ claims paid in 2014
TAL Accelerated Protection Life Insurance can help support your loved ones if you pass away or are diagnosed with a terminal illness. Accelerated Protection provides you with a lump sum benefit payment to help cover ongoing costs such as mortgage or rent payments, school fees and everyday household expenses.
Accelerated Protection Life Insurance can be purchased as a stand-alone product or linked with another product in the TAL range, such as Income Protection or Critical Illness Insurance.
Benefits that are available with Accelerated Protection Life Insurance include:
- Advanced Payment Benefit: This is an advanced payment of 10% or up to $25,000 to help cover the immediate costs associated with your passing, such as funeral expenses.
- Inflation Protection Benefit: This benefit allows you to automatically increase your cover in line with inflation. The sum insured will increase by 5% or in line with the Consumer Price Index, whichever is greater.
- Guaranteed Future Insurability Benefit: This benefit allows you to increase your cover without providing additional health information if you experience a specific life event, such as getting married, having a baby or buying a home.
- Financial Planning Benefit: If you receive the full claim amount, this benefit will reimburse up to $5,000 of professional financial planning advice help you manage the lump sum payment received.
- Child’s Critical Illness: This benefit provides a lump sum payment of $10,000 if your child suffers a covered Critical Illness.
There are also optional benefits available at an additional cost:
- Premium Relief Option: If you are unable to work for three consecutive months due to illness or injury, TAL will waive your premiums until you are able to return to work or until you reach the policy anniversary that falls before your 65th birthday.
- Business Insurance Options: This option allows you to increase your Life Cover without providing additional health information when you experience a valid business event.
To learn more, you can view the TAL Accelerated Protection Product Disclosure Statement or start a comparison online.